I’m a member of quite a few influence communities. But, one of my favorites, without a doubt, is the One2One Network. They have sent me quite a few Amazon gift cards for participating in their campaigns. But, there is one campaign that I loved. The Graco E-Commerce Campaign. The One2One Network and Graco sent me a Graco Modes LX Travel System (Cadet). The travel system came right in time. I had just gave birth to Dray around the time this campaign launched. So, I owe One2One Network and Graco a HUGE thanks for sending me the Modes LX Travel System.
The beginning of June I got an exciting e-mail. It was from Brittany with One2One Network. Previously I applied for a Graco E-Commerce campaign. Brittany was informing me I was selected to be part of the campaign. I was ecstatic. Dray had just came into the world. We had a travel system for him. But, I have to be honest with you. I purchased it at a yard sale when I was pregnant. Funds were tight. I needed something reliable but affordable. Plus, it was a Graco product, too. But, it was older. When I got the e-mail from the One2One Network, it was perfect timing.
Graco and One2One Network sent me the Graco Modes LX Travel System in Cadet. Months later, we are still using this travel system. Even my daughter Haley loves it. This travel system has a lot of great features. Vince calls it the “Rolls Royce of Travel Systems.” That says quite a bit. He’s technical, and quite picky, to say the least.
One2One Network Graco E-Commerce Campaign
One2One Network and Graco sent me the Graco Modes LX Travel System in Cadet, free of charge. In exchange I provided a honest review on the Graco website. This travel system is awesome. But, getting a free product in exchange for my review does not effect my review. All opinions and thoughts are all my own.
Graco Modes LX Travel System (Cadet) Features
- 3-in-1 feature: infant car seat carrier, infant stroller, and toddler stroller
- SnugRide®35 Click Connect™ Infant Car Seat
- Toddler seat has 3-position leg rest
- Click Connect™ technology
- InRight™ LATCH system
- Standing fold that is one-handed
- Storage latch that is automatic
- Holds up to 50lbs
- Adjustable height handle bars (for us shorty’s!)
While Graco E-Commerce Campaign was my favorite, I also participated in some more.
What I Love About One2One Network Campaigns
- You get to connect with amazing brands. One2One Network helps brands connect with influencers. Yep, ordinary people like you and I. Ever had a friend ask your opinion on a product? If so, you may have influenced their decision to buy or not buy. Making you an influencer.
Brands One2One Network’s Members Have Worked With
- Johnson’s Baby
- American Heart Association
and many, many more!
- Simple tasks to complete. When you’re accepted into a One2One Network Campaign, you have tasks to complete. These tasks are simple. You may have to post a tweet, pin on Pinterest, write a creative blog post, share on Instagram, or share the news with your Facebook audience. Most campaigns have many posts that are pre-written. But, One2One encourages their members to let their creativity shine.
- The variety of the possible opportunities. One2One offers many different opportunities to connect influencers with brands.
- Blog Ambassadorships
- Local Event Coverage
- New Music Reviews
- Social Sharing Projects (My favorite!)
- E-Commerce Reviews (Another favorite of mine.)
- Twitter Parties
- Special Events
- Social Media Conference Coverage
- The Rewards – Although I have yet to be accepted for a sponsored blog post, I know the compensation is decent. A sponsored blog post may earn you $150 and up. Sharing campaigns on social media will earn you Amazon gift cards. The products they offer you to review are nice, too. Most are from well known brands. Plus, most of the time, they’ll throw in an Amazon gift card, too.
- Processing Time – If One2One Network chooses you for a campaign, you will usually get your product and/or compensation rather quickly. Once I was approved for the Graco E-Commerce Campaign I received the stroller within 2 weeks. Amazon gift cards have came within a month. Others campaigns may take 3+ months before you receive compensation.
- Low Audience Size Needed. With a lower an audience size, your payout may not be as big. But, there are still campaigns available for influencers who lack the 10k+ followers range. My total follower count is about 6k+. But, I was accepted into campaigns even when my total count was around 1k+. They don’t descriminate! One2One offers campaigns for all sized influencers.
One2One Network Campaigns I’ve Participated In
- O2O Member Love Campaign (This blog post is part of that campaign!)
- #SuaveBodyWash Social Media Campaign
- Graco E-Commerce Campaign
- #ENDALZ Social Sharing Campaign
- Gwen Stefani Album Review
- Gwen Stefani Make Me Like You Social Sharing Campaign
- Hallmarks #CareEnough Social Sharing Campaign
So, do like sharing your opinion to your friends, family, and social media followers? If so, why not connect with cool brands and earn from it, too?! Signing up with One2One Network is totally free. You’ll never need to spend a dime.
Cool Facts About One2One Network
- The network was founded in 2008. Which is right about the time social media started becoming popular.
- One2One is composed of 20k+ influencers.
- There is a campaign for everyone. They have campaigns that focus on food, beauty, lifestyle, parenting, health, fitness, social good, and so many other categories.
- The network began as a network only for women. But, now men are influencers for One2One, too.
- They were one of the first networks to invite influencers who didn’t blog.
- Since 2008, One2One Network has payed out an excess of $1 Million dollars to their influencers.
- They support their influencers and believe in them. They share and feature influencers to show their continued support.
As you can see, I’m quite fond of the One2One Network. I’m always looking for other influencer networks to discover. If you have a favorite, let me know. Even better, leave it below in the comments section. I’m sure there are other influencers out there that may be interested, too!